About Me

My photo
I do not inherit Earth from our ancestor, I borrow it from my children

Friday, July 10, 2009

My Student















Location: Saujana Villa, Subang

I've been teaching this kid for about 2 month already. Introduce under instructor Eugene, he's the one who bring me to this career too. Thanks to him. They all are very good student, fast learner. Anyway, they're very playful as well. Never let them play from the start, indulgent in teaching will eventually spoil your teaching. They will "step over your head" and become uncontrollable. Therefore, being straight from the start but always add some joke or games will made your teaching more innovative and interesting. Student will like it very much. Fortunately, I've develop the skill of controlling a group in teaching swimming. Teaching them is fun, besides from being their swimming teacher, they're my Japanese teacher too. hahaha...In fact, my Japanese is quite good now, can listen and understand can talk...I love to exposed, especially to different environment, different people, different experiences. Exposure to Japanese like this is brand new to me...is also a challenge to me..is good for my growth and improvement in teaching and communicate. Encounter with teaching a group, is actually developing my leadership skill in another way....really appreciate it .......

No comments:

Post a Comment