About Me

My photo
I do not inherit Earth from our ancestor, I borrow it from my children

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Introduction and Objective


I create this blog to express and recorded what I'm doing all along ,my experience, my interest, my career.................my lifestyle


In year 2009, i'm kinna being through a turning point of my life, i've found a beautiful career. I'm combining my interest and work together, it really makes me feel like i'm the happiest person in the world now. Thanks to everybody who bring me to this beautiful life. Always thankful to having something, appreciate to keep it forever. I really believe that.....because the origin of strength comes from believes.


As an instructor in swimming, i have to said i really enjoy it very much, wanna take this opportunity to thank my best friend CK, he's is the one who introduce me this career to me, appreciate that very much.....


In the same time i also found her.......The one i determined to spend the rest of my life with, thanks my gal.....We used to said that our relationship is destiny....Is a fate to meet and fall in love. Not much romantic event, but a lot of speeding of heart beat.....


One question i ask myself frequent recently, " what is the meaning of my life". She ask me in the first time. My answer is clear, i think I'm here to protect our habitat, Earth. Sounds ambitious ha ha. But i really think so, i was born in Kampong which exposed most to natural environment, all the tree, flower, insect I've seen even before i enter my first kinder garden. Most of my kampong friend love city life, may be because they're bored to all the green since they're be with it too many decad. But for me, my pasionnate in nature will never extinct, never.......Besides from that, i think i'm here to love. I'm the elders in home, i have 5 brothers and 1 sister. Quite a team. Before i enter university, i always complain that why i'm the elders, because i have to do everything and taking care all of them. Now i realize that being matured in thinking is the important part and the best part, because i finally found why my life is given. It is definately to love people that i care about. Family and friends....wanna tell..........I appreciate them so much.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome.

    This guy, i try to find a word to describe him since long time ago, but i cant. He said, he is a ordinary man, may b this would be the best word to decribe him.

    ReplyDelete